3.19.2010

Changed

J-oyyyyy♥

Found out many of my friends change, but its good, u must change to move on:) Even me myself changed.
Things were not like in the past anymore.

Okay, today went out with Ferlyn and friends, watched kidnapper not as nice as i thought. Predicted the ending. Rate : 1.5/5. After that cabbed to Ferlyn there to have dinner, very nice:) When the bill was out me and ferlyn not enough money, ferlyn wanted to use nets but they don't have, luckily i have some extra money which i found in my wallet LOL. Today was a fun day ;D

Tomorrow and Sunday not going out , going to chiong homewrk, still left the math paper one, sci ( little bit nia) revising history and science. ( no more i guess) Monday school reopen :) Friday sports carnival :) Okay as for 29 n 30 march i am going for a drama called ''so ugly can die'' at esplanade. Wondering it sit a nice drama or not , if not sure fall asleep .

CO concert holding on 16 april i guess. Still i haven't learnt finish my Yu diao, too hard i guess. After learning fingering, speed is the problem. And my attire for the concert, Black long sleeved collared shirt, black formal long pants and black covered shoes. I only get that shirt only, and it bloody hell cost me SGD 50. SGD 50 for a shirt you dislike but not choice . Pants and shoes i haven't get it yet , going to get it soon :) End of my post byee ;D