3.25.2010

Tug Of War

J-joyyyy♥


24/3

Went school, those 3 bballers went at 9.30 to have match with ACS. (Y) Have peace. HAha, anyway on this day, Zhumei and Ms Lim did not come, so total 3 free period. I slack like hell lol. Aft, went lunch than have Tug Of War . Before that Rachel tell us d warm up, so embarassing man. LOL haha. The War start haha. Okay, kites win for sec 1. other level i not so suree. Than went for CO Sian, the yu diao fingerings so hard. Debrief that time found out that i have to go back sku on saturday. I want my sleep sia. T.T

25/3

Today reach school first thing sci test, its was okay okay. I think can pass :) After that Hist test, ( this one sure fail) :) I was writing craps man. HAHA. Nowdays very piss of by a couple of ppl. Only some ppl know who lah :). After recess 2 period of english, i kept my mouth shut for 2 period i scared i spit out some chinese word and have to write what thin lah. After that chinese zhumei tell us record in or voice in hp, I said my phone no recorder she don't believe than i tell her find lo. she uso cnt find, crap soo much. I know my phone better than her lo. Than i wan take picture, some irritating boy, illed mannered boy just big mouth to teacher, i don care lo. He heself also take. Tomorrow sports carnival hope Kites can win :)