4.07.2010

I hope time will heal everything ...

J-joyyyy♥


These few days, bad bad day. worst few days in 2010. I never been so emo before seriously. Yea sorry for what i have done. Hope u forgive me, u said u need time fine than i shall wait. but 1 yr? 2 yr? i reely dk. Yea u may think that i am just acting emo, desperate infront of them so that i can win sympathy. well seriously if u think that way i cant stop you. but seriously i am not acting emo. u may also say i 2 faced. If you think that by doing that can let u simmer down, well i dont mind, since i willing to do anything to seek for ur forgiveness. You can do anything to me, i don mind, jus that if u feel that doing that can let u simmer down. well if u wan take revenge i dont mind too. Just don't hurt my friends. Hope that we could be frens agn :)

Thanks, pam, charlene, rachel, kexin, basil, seow san, aishan and many others for comforting me when i am down. Esp, pam and charlene :)

As for Zhumei lao shi, thanks too. u are a great teacher :D thanks for concerning me when u think that i dont behave normal that day :D