5.22.2010

Fun :D

J-joyyyy♥

Okay, today went bball with 6p'09 though not all but still fun :D wanted to eat mac for breakfast but it was full. so went to kfc. Aft that head to Marymount they played bball while i slack until i go play lan. HAHA maple :D forget all the keys liao haizz.. mc uso quite lan. but nvm and thanks mh for pei me mc :D Aft slack , lunch jokes alot. than go back home. haha :D than we ps shan n jia ying sooo sryy :(

LOL, to me it does not matter anymore. Continue writing about me. I am not going to care abt it, Who will care for this stupid childish thing. u wan write me go on i cant control you nor i have th time to do this stupid thing. I don care u scold me, tlk behind me, say i am a bitch oh c'mon i am not affected by it :D I still have my 5 wonderful friends. Plus all my pri school fren :DDDDDDDDDDDDD