5.28.2010

GSS :D

J-joyyyy♥

Hey Hey! GSS (Great singapore sale) starts todayy!! Okay, today went to loads of place to shop. First i went to suntec ate NEW YORK, nicee :D After that went to buy a black vest at cotton on. Than nth to shop head to marin square. At there i saw a darn nicee shoes at puma, I love the shoes colour and design. I chose the navy blue but it was too big, even the smallest size can't fit me. Than th girl say got one size smaller de, but it is in lime green. So forget it :( I saw a very nice bag too, 69.90 arghh, forget it.

After that i went to orchard, crowded yea. Bought a billabong water bottle, wanna see if other puma outlets have but uso don have. haizz... Tmr going to bugis or vivo or both to find . If dont have i shall buy that bag. If both shoes and bag have i try to persuade my dad to buy both for me :D