5.27.2010

A Joyous Day :D

J-joyyyy♥

Hey Hey! Today was a joyous day for everyone ( maybe) but for me is definately a yes !
Okay, 1st I got back my darn ipod. 2nd Holiday starts from today :D Last I got the 9th position in class! And got 42th position among all the sec 1 cohord ;D

Today, lesson was fun. Sci lesson i was reading my book. Aft that mr er came in and sang song still go out of tune haha. than arrange our history file. Aft that we had 2 period of eng, me and charlene work on our poster yea it came out perfect :D

Aft eng lesson it was chinese , zhumei lao shi say tell us do our own things = slack. Than i keep saying i go find teacher just to find an excuse to get out of class. Aft that Mrs Tay came in to announce top 10 in class. Was thinking LOL none of my buisness it couldn't be me anyway. When she annouced the 10th position yuxi, everybody clapped. Aft she said Joy!! JOY JOY JOY JOY! ME! LOL haha sry to hyper liao today. And grats charlene , seow san, yiru, angeline, and more who also got top ten,. ESP Angeline who top th class :D

Aft went back home and aft that went back to school agn for ptm. Talked cher say i very guai LOL. true cos my form cher is teaching me lit and lit normally before recess which is nt my hyper time, so very quiet. But if other subject teacher, chinese sure say i tlk alot derhz. LOL.

Aft PTM, went to buy cover for my Phone agn, lol i keep changing my cover. haha.

Okay, today i shall end my post, will post more on June HOlidays. Hey babes and hunk enjoy yourr holiday :D